Osborne House First Stages of the new Ballroom Renovations

These are the first stages of the renovation of the ballroom at Osborne House – the 1910 extension added by the Geelong Harbour Trust at the insistence of Mrs Parrington of Toorak in order for her to lease the property to operate as a high class guest house.

The renovation is being overseen by National Trust and Heritage Victoria and completed through a grant from the City of Greater Geelong and funds provided by the Osborne Park Association Inc

On completion this fabulous space will be available for hire for exhibitions and events.